Analyst, Investment Sales Team
july 14, 2019
Cushman & Wakefield | Stevenson is looking for an Investment Analyst to join our Investment Sales Team!
About the Company:
Cushman & Wakefield | Stevenson is a full-service real estate firm in Manitoba that provides solutions in brokerage, property management, and advisory services. Our brokerage team in particular helps our clients navigate the cultural, legal, and political dimensions of the commercial real estate market, and offer expertise in sales and leasing across all asset classes including retail, office, industrial and investment. If you are a detail-oriented Investment Analyst looking for a fun, hardworking and collaborative environment, we want to meet you!
Reporting directly to Senior Vice President, and Vice President of Cushman & Wakefield | Stevenson’s Brokerage Division, the primary responsibility of your role is to develop a thorough understanding of real estate fundamentals and capital market trends, while examining and assessing economics, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to support our Investment Sales Team. The chosen candidate will assist in the analysis and preparation of all related marketing proposals and materials, and will complete property underwriting while providing due diligence support as needed. Additionally, the selected candidate will also maintain and update all required internal research data, and will assist in all other projects and requests as needed by the Investment Sales Team. The person we are looking for is fun, creative, organized, and able to communicate well with others. Collaboration, innovation, and a positive attitude are core competencies at Cushman & Wakefield | Stevenson, as they align us in a way that allows us to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients.
We look forward to meeting you, come and join our team!
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Post secondary education in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Real Estate and Capital Markets experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- The ideal candidate should be interested in pursuing his/her Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
- Solid research and strategic analysis skills, and strong numeric skills.
- Good understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics.
- Strong presentation skills, with ability to produce comprehensive reports that are easily understood.
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly growing/changing environment with a high degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, with strong organizational and time management skills, while exhibiting the ability to achieve goals using a strategic approach.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
At Cushman Wakefield | Stevenson our purpose is to lead the commercial real estate industry with the best talent, the best clients and the best results. Come join our team!