Property Administrator, Commercial
January 15, 2019
If you consider yourself a professional administrator because you love to be organized and you organize everyone else around you, we want to meet you. Cushman & Wakefield Stevenson is looking for a Property Administrator, Commercial. Our Property Administrators thrive on providing excellent service to property owners and tenants alike. Your main responsibility is to provide for the efficient operation of the property portfolio which includes tenant relations, rent collections, solving any tenant complaints or issues and assist with creating and implementing budgets. You are a natural communicator who can work well with your Property Manager and the whole Property Management team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 2+ years of professional Administrator experience – detail oriented and project oriented; ability to organize information electronically and paper based
- Post-secondary degree or college certification in any subject area preferred or equivalent experience or education in the Property Management Industry
- Computer Skills – intermediate to advanced skills in Quick books, Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office programs. Experience with Spectra and/or Yardi
- Basic accounting knowledge to assist with lease and budget preparation and year end CAM reconciliations, tenant schedules of rent and basic understand of rental terms
- Knowledge of building systems helpful
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly growing/changing environment with a high degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- 2 plus years of administrative experience.
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize with well-honed time management skills.
- Proficient in word, excel and outlook.
- Ability to communicate with condo owners, boards of directors, tenant and trades and a desire to solve their problems.
- Ability to lead a project from start to finish.
- Detailed oriented.
- Basic accounting skills a plus.
- Experience in real estate or a legal background a plus.
At Cushman Wakefield | Stevenson our purpose is to lead the commercial real estate industry with the best talent, the best clients and the best results. Come join our team!
Please contact Deirdre McGarry for more details on all our available opportunities.