Customer Care Associate, Advisory Group
January 15, 2019
The Customer Care Associate for Cushman & Wakefield Stevenson is genuinely excited to help clients, is patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. The main responsibility of the CCA is to manage incoming calls and client service inquiries, identify and assess client needs and generate sales leads. This position is part of our advisory team who’s purpose is to help clients value their property for buy/sell or tax reasons.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 2+ years of client care experience with a reputation as someone who can put themselves in the clients’ shoes and build relationships of trust
- 2+ years of professional Administrator experience – detail oriented and project oriented; ability to organize information electronically and paper based
- Post-secondary degree or college certification in any subject area
- Computer Skills – intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly growing/changing environment with a high degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- 2 plus years of administrative experience.
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize with well-honed time management skills.
- Proficient in word, excel and outlook.
- Ability to communicate with condo owners, boards of directors, tenant and trades and a desire to solve their problems.
- Ability to lead a project from start to finish.
- Detailed oriented.
- Basic accounting skills a plus.
- Experience in real estate or a legal background a plus.
At Cushman Wakefield | Stevenson our purpose is to lead the commercial real estate industry with the best talent, the best clients and the best results. Come join our team!
Please contact Deirdre McGarry for more details on all our available opportunities.